Recent Past Auctions
News & Information
Manor Auctions is accepting Fine Art, Jewelry, Coins & Collectible consignments for the December 2011 catalog auction. Manor offers a no cost consignment consultation and valuation. Representatives are available nationwide to review single items, specialty collection and complete estates.
Selling Through Auction Is A Smart Decision: A well executed, marketed and professional auction achieve the highest price possible for valuables. Not sure how auctions create value for a seller? Learn More
Generous cash advances available for fine collections.
Direct / Outright purchase of items, collections and estates is also available as an alternative to consignment. Manor will make you the highest cash offer possible for your items.
Examples of items which sell well at auction, include:
- Fine Jewelry - including stunning estate pieces & luxury brands
- Diamonds - including those larger than 1 carat in size
- Timepieces - including luxury brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Zenith, Cartier, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Piaget & Others
- Coins - including key date gold & silver
- Currency - including national currency notes & early paper money
- Original Listed Art - including oils, watercolors, pastels & drawings
- Statuary - including original bronzes
- Documents & Autographs - including political, historical figures & important documents
- Memorabilia - including sports & political
- Glassware & Crystal - including Daum Nancy, Galle, Lalique & Others
- Pottery - including Rookwood, Newcomb & Others
- Musical Instruments
- Porcelains - including early European & Asian pieces
- Jade - including antique Chinese carvings
- Ivory - including finely carved antique Chinese & African pieces
- Chinese Seals - including thos belonging to important high status officials
Why should a seller or family consider choosing manor auctions? Because manor is a company which believes in:
- Building long-lasting customer relationships
- Providing (nationwide) no cost appraisal / consignment evaluation
- Offering the best consignment terms in the business
- Meeting the unique needs of individual consignors
- Providing the best customer service possible
- Maintaining an open line of communication
- Maintaining a staff and network of knowledgeable subject matter experts across all respects of collecting
- Matching consigned items to the auction venue where they will achieve the highest possible price
- Providing expansive global marketing through print, email, Internet (dedicated network of blogs & websites), trade shows, direct mail, television, social media, full-color catalogs, targeted customer demographics, radio & press release
- Incorporating a multi-medium bidding platform to accommodate as many bidders / collectors as possible through floor, phone, absentee and live/absentee Internet
- Working diligently and hard for consignors, as we realize and respect the fact they entrust great responsibility in us
- Utilizing the latest technology, marketing and auction techniques in order to achieve the highest price possible
- Paying consignors out quickly
- Placing honesty and integrity above of all else
Contact Manor Auctions to schedule your consultation. 850-523-3787 or complete the online consignment consultation form.
Auctioneers & Appraisers
AB3070 | AU4181
Graduate Personal Property Appraisers (USPAP, GPPA)
Principal Auction Gallery:
- 6200 20th St.
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(Inside Indian River Mall - Near Center Court)
- Vero Beach: 772-217-2909 or 850-523-3787
Vero Beach, FL
Sun City, FL
Traveling Nationally For Fine Collections & Estates
- Manuscript Society
- NGC Certified Coin Dealers
- Jewelers Board of Trade
- American Numismatic Assoc.
- Florida United Numismatics
- National Auctioneers Assoc.
- Graduate Property Appraisers
Online Auction Platform Partners